Asha's Gold Card Application
Gold Card Membership Benefits
10% off your food bill when you dine at Asha’s Birmingham, Asha’s Solihull, Asha’s Manchester and our sister restaurant Zen Metro (Cornwall Street).
* Enjoy a complimentary bottle of house wine (red/white/rose) on your first visit to Asha’s Birmingham or Asha’s Solihull with your Gold Card when you dine with four or more guests.
* Enjoy a free meal on your birthday up to the value of £25 at Asha’s Birmingham or Asha’s Solihull.** with your Gold Card when you dine with four or more guests.
* Priority booking service. With every visit to Asha’s, you will be entered into our prize draw to win a £50 voucher to be used for dining along with executive travel to and from the restaurant (Birmingham or Solihull only).
* Maximum one free bottle per table. We advocate responsible drinking and our management team reserve the right to refuse to serve alcohol to anyone they feel is intoxicated.
** Free meal is available when dining in the same month as your birthday. You must bring photo ID with proof of your DOB that matches the name on your Asha’s Gold Card.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Asha’s Gold card is not a store card or a credit card; it is our way of rewarding you every time you dine in our restaurants.
2. Membership for Asha’s Gold card program is only available to people aged 18 years and over.
3. A holder of Asha’s Gold card is deemed to be and referred to as a ‘Member’. 4. The Asha’s Gold card must be presented before or when you request your bill to obtain your dining benefits.
5. The benefits of Asha’s Gold card are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, lunch deals or set menus.
6. Only one benefit can be used at each visit to Asha’s.
7. Asha’s reserve the right to refuse or revoke any guest’s membership of the Gold card program. If a Member is suspected of abusing their Gold card, (this includes but is not limited to joining the program twice or redeeming benefits from a card that is not in your name). Your card may be cancelled with immediate effect.
8. Asha’s reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the Gold card at any time.